- You can configure your M6-400 settings and driver/firmware updates using the Genius Device Management, including button customization, DPI performance adjustment, lighting display and macros per games or your personal preferences.
- M6-400 buttons have a long life cycle of 20 million clicks, sufficient to cope with the most intense fighting during any game.
- With the 5 DPI levels (800-1600-2400-3200-5000), you can use the DPI button control without interrupting game play. Shift between your current DPI levels to another level with a single button press.
- You can set up 16 macros profiles and assign a single or multi command to any one of four programmable buttons with the APP to improve the efficiency of your operation.
- The light system on the scroll wheel setting and logo has seven colors replicating a steady breathing pattern; in addition, its smartness is it will turn off the light automatically when detecting motion.